Sunday, April 3

Getting back to Grace... Part II... The "crushing"...

Dr. Bronner's, castile soap... blue bottle... All is One.

Baptized in peppermint...

On the surface, stimulating. On a deeper level, a major failing!

Learning Grace, through bubbles... we scrub ourselves clean of pollution.

Issues of purity in all honesty.

We are all of us guilty of being surface-dwellers at various points... and it hits home for me, that I too am guilty.

And this is that state of mind that got me to see the degree of surface that was in me... How fucking dare I!

REALLY?!!!




Now, as to the balls of it all! The audacity of such private thoughts... and why I would share them:

If my intent is understood as "blunt = prevention = no expectationz" and my edict is to "CHANGE THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD" than... I am confident in this 'doing'. In no way is this 'inner dialog' of mine meant to harm. I use it to illustrate my ignorance, which lead to my revelation. My journal is an intimate and private tool from which I use to honestly look at my self outside of my self. To share it is most difficult, and I trust in my brother, his girl and his Mother, that they too, will see and not feel slighted in the least. It's why I love him, and surely why they love him too.


It is a crush. Sure.


But more importantly, it is a SMASHING!


And I don't have the grace my Smash! does... but I try.


Until next post...


Cheers

2 comments:

  1. man...this one is confusing as hell...way over my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lost me, too. I'm wondering if it's because I can't read the pages. Also, go ahead and send me the invite again. Because I can't sleep thinking about the injustice. And that nurse and her frozen dinner I so rudely interrupted to request that she get me the administrator on call. Ooh poor mediocre nurse (can you imagine anything worse than a mediocre nurse or a mediocre teacher?) your peas are getting cold. My apologies. I can wait until your through with your supper, but I am going to make you call the guy on call. Of course, you know something I don't know, which is no one on call will ever call back. Which is why you're so annoyed with me. Becuse I've ruined your nuked peas. You, honey, are one of the bad guys in this story.

    ReplyDelete